All lessons are to be paid on a monthly basis, NO EXCEPTIONS!
There will be a $20 late fee charge for balances into a new month and $25 fee for returned check.
All lessons and outstanding balances must be paid in full by
- Costume payments are non-refundable.
You are still responsible for payment when absent, make-up classes are available upon request.
- Please call the studio when questioning cancellations due to weather conditions, there will be a message regarding classes.
- Classes such as Gymnastics, Hip-Hop and Classes ages 2-6 do not have dress codes. Please have your child wear clothes that allow them to move comfortably.
- Classes ages 7 & up should wear leotards, dance shorts, dance pants, fitted dance shirts. Clothing is available for purchase at the studio but it is optional.
- NO JEWELRY/CELL PHONE/TOYS ARE PERMITTED IN THE STUDIO SPACE.
- ALL HAIR SHOULD BE PULLED BACK IN PONYTAILS
- NO GUM
- Please check the website the beginning of each month, it will be updated with each month’s calendar and any new information.
We do not allow any nut products in the Studio, please do not bring them in for a snack, party etc. This is very important because we have many students with allergies.
There will be Dance Workshops offered throughout the year, please check bulletin board for all upcoming events.
- All lessons and outstanding balance must be paid in full or your child will not be allowed to perform in the Recital.